Acolytes are a class of player. In general, they tend to recover cards and to boost their own and remove their opponent's Allies. Their primary badge is Psych, followed by Reflex, Power, and Sculpting, in that order. Their badges are denoted by green numbers on the badge.

Their badge effects are as follows:

Level LoH PsychBadge Psych LoH ReflexBadge Reflex LoH PowerBadge Power LoH SculptingBadge Sculpting
1 40% chance to recover an additional card. 60% chance to do an additional damage. 5% chance Ally cards you play are unstoppable. 50% chance to gain an additional shield. 5% chance Ally cards you play will be copied.
2 50% chance to recover an additional card. 70% chance to do an additional damage. 10% chance Ally cards you play are unstoppable. +1 shield. 10% chance Ally cards you play will be copied.
3 60% chance to recover an additional card. 80% chance to do an additional damage. 14% chance Ally cards you play are unstoppable. +1 shield. 20% chance to gain an additional shield. 14% chance Ally cards you play will be copied.
4 70% chance to recover an additional card. 90% chance to do an additional damage. 10% chance opponent banishes an Ally from their deck. 18% chance Ally cards you play are unstoppable. +1 shield. 40% chance to gain an additional shield. 18% chance Ally cards you play will be copied.
5 80% chance to recover an additional card. +1 damage. 20% chance opponent banishes an Ally from their deck. 21% chance Ally cards you play are unstoppable. +1 shield. 50% chance to gain an additional shield. 21%  chance Ally cards you play will be copied.
6 90% chance to recover an additional card. +1 damage. 10% chance to do an additional damage. 30% chance opponent banishes an Ally from their deck. 23% chance Ally cards you play are unstoppable. +1 shield. 60% chance to gain an additional shield. 23% chance Ally cards you play will be copied.
7 Recover 1. +1 damage. 20% chance to do an additional damage. 40% chance opponent banishes an Ally from their deck. 25% chance Ally cards you play are unstoppable. +1 shield. 70% chance to gain an additional shield. 25% chance Ally cards you play will be copied.
8 Recover 1. 10% chance to recover an additional card. +1 damage. 30% chance to do an additional damage. 50% chance opponent banishes an Ally from their deck. 27% chance Ally cards you play will be unstoppable. +1 shield.80% chance to gain an additional shield. 27% chance Ally cards you play will be copied
9 Recover 1. 20% chance to recover an additional card. +1 damage. 40% chance to do an additional damage. 60% chance opponent banishes an Ally from their deck. +1 shield.90%  chance to gain an additional shield.
10 Recover 1. 30% chance to recover an additional card. +1 damage. 50% chance to do an additional damage. 70% chance opponent banishes an Ally from their deck. 30% chance Ally cards you play are unstoppable. +2 shield. 30% chance Ally cards you play will be copied.

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.