A class is a type of character chosen by the player. Each class has a pool of cards of which they can use with a bonus ability(s) where other classes will not get the same bonus. Specific classes will also get bonuses when they use their classes cards when a Class Badge has been bought with Skill Points.


The classes are:

Strongharm as primary

Firesculptor as primary

Rank Level req. Description of Bonus SP needed
1 +1 Damage
2 +1 Damage, 20% chance to do additional damage
3 +1 Damage, 40% chance to do additional damage
4 +1 Damage, 40% chance to do additional damage,  4% chance to do 2x damage  
5 +1 Damage, 50% chance to do additional damage, 7% chance to do 2x damage 
6 +1 Damage, 60% chance to do additional damage, 9% chance to do 2x damage
7 70
8 100
9 +1 damage. 90% chance to do an additional damage. 13.5% chance to deal 2x damage. 125
10 200 +2 damage. 15% chance to deal 2x damage. 150


Non-Stop as primary

Rank Level req. Description of Bonus SP needed
1
2
3
4
5 Opponent depletes 1. 30% chance opponent depletes an additional card. 7% chance to play an additional card.
6 70 Opponent depletes 1. 40% chance opponent depletes an additional card. 9% chance to play an additional card.
7 100 Opponent depletes 1. 50% chance opponent depletes an additional card. 10.5% chance to play an additional card. 70
8 130 Opponent depletes 1. 60% chance opponent depletes an addition card. 12% chance to play an additional card. 100
9 125
10 200 150


Acolyte as primary

Rank Level req. Description of Bonus SP needed
1
2
3
4
5
6 90% chance to recover an additional card. +1 damage. 10% chance to do an additional damage. 30% chance opponents banishes an Ally from their deck.
7 100 Recover 1. +1 damage. 20% chance to do an additional damage. 40% chance opponents banishes an Ally from their deck. 70
8 130 Recover 1. 10% chance to recover an additional card. +1 damage. 30% chance to do an additional damage. 50% chance opponents banishes an Ally from their deck. 100
9 165 Recover 1. 20% chance to recover an additional card. +1 damage. 40% chance to do an additional damage. 60% chance opponents banishes an Ally from their deck. 125
10 200 Recover 1. 30% chance to recover an additional card. +1 damage. 50% chance to do an additional damage. 70% chance opponents banishes an Ally from their deck. 150

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.