Crocodile Tears

Crocodile Tears (Mastermind set) is a Common Martial Attack card with 3 Attack and 2 Shield.


Card Description

Recent studies indicate that 56% of people don't know how to tell the difference between a crocodile and an alligator. Presumably the remaining 44% feel a tremendous sense of self-satisfaction at knowing which of the two is about to devour them.

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.