LoH PsychBadge
Psych cards gain benefits when you have a Psych Badge (denoted by the symbol in the bottom-left corner). Some cards also only activate their effects if you have the psych badge. You can earn the Psych Badge by selecting Acolyte as your class, or by investing points in the Psych Badge as another class.

Acolyte:

Rank 1: 40% to recover 1 card, 60% to deal +1 damage.

Rank 2: 50% to recover 1 card, 70% to deal +1damage.

Rank 3: 60% to recover 1 card, 80% to deal +1 damage.

Rank 4: 70% to recover 1 card, 90% to deal +1 damage, 10% chance to banish an ally from enemy deck.

Rank 5: 80% to recover 1 card, +1 damage, 20% to banish an ally from enemy deck.

Rank 6: 90% to recover 1 card, +1 damage, 10% chance to do an additional +1 damage, 30% chance to banish an ally from enemy deck.

Rank 7: Recover 1,.+1 damage, 20% chance to do an additional +1 damage, 40% chance to banish an ally from enemy deck.

Rank 8: Recover 1, 10% chance to recover an additional card, +1damage, 50% chance to do an additional damage, 50% chance to banish an ally from enemy deck.

Rank 9: Recover 1, 20% chance to recover an additional card, +1 damage, 60% chance to do an additional damage, 60% chance to banish an ally from enemy deck.

Rank 10: Recover 1, 30% chance to recover an addtional card, +1 damage, 70% chance to do an additional damage, 70% chance to banish an ally from enemy deck

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.