Strongharms are a class of player. In general, they tend to focus on dealing damage and gaining shields. Their primary badge is Power, followed by Sculpting, Reflex, and Psych, in that order. Their badges are denoted by a blue number on the badge.

Their badge effects are as follows:

Level LoH PowerBadge Power LoH SculptingBadge Sculpting LoH ReflexBadge Reflex LoH PsychBadge Psych
1 Plus 1 damage Threats have a +3% chance to critical strike. 3% chance Attack cards you play are unstoppable 1.5% chance to play a random ally from the deck.
2 Plus 1 damage,20 % chance to deal an additional damage. Threats have a +6% chance to critical strike. 6% chance Attack cards you play are unstoppable 3% chance to play a random Ally from the deck.
3 +1 damage. 40% chance to do an additional damage. Threats have a +9% chance to critical strike. 9% chance Attack cards you play are unstoppable 4.5% chance to play a random Ally from the deck.
4

+1 damage.40% chance to do an additional damage.

+1 shield.

Threats have a +11% chance to critical strike. 11% chance Attack cards you play are unstoppable 5.5% chance to play a random Ally from the deck
5 +1 damage. 50% chance to do an additional damage. +1 shield. 20% chance to gain an additional shield. Threats have a +13% chance to critical strike. 13% chance Attack cards you play are unstoppable 6.5% chance to play a random Ally from the deck
6

+1 damage, 60% chance to do an additional damage. +1 shield. 40% chance to gain an additional shield

Threats have a +15% chance to critical strike. 15% chance Attack cards you play are unstoppable 7.5% chance to play a random Ally from the deck.
7 +1 damage. 70% chance to do an addtional damage. +1 shield 50% chance to gain an additional shield Threats have a +16.5% chance to critical strike. 16.5% Attack cards you play are unstoppable. 8.5% chance to play a random Ally from the deck.
8 +1 damage. 80% chance to do an additional damage. +1 shield. 60% chance to gain an additional shield. Threats have a +18% chance to critical strike. 18% chance Attack cards you play are unstoppable 9% chance to play a random Ally from the deck.
9 +1 damage. 90% to do an additional damage. +1 shield 70% chance to gain an additional shield Threats have a +19% chance to critical strike. 19% chance Attack cards you play are unstoppable 9.5% chance to play a random Ally from the deck.
10 +2 damage. +1 shield. 80% chance to gain an additional shield Threats have a +20% chance to critical strike. 20% chance Attack cards you play are unstoppable 10% chance to play a random Ally from the deck.

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.